1.    #1  
    I have the 2.0.4 version that came with the treo 600 and i think i can get all the 2.x updates for free but nowadays i can only find the 3.0 version around...
    anybody can help me?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  3.    #3  
    where exactly in the website? i don't want the 3.0 version, but the previous one (v2.3.4 i guess).
    I don't think you can get previous versions from their web site once new versions are released. If you PM me your email address I can send you a copy of v 2.3.4
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I have been looking for 2.3.4 as well. There is a file on the pocket-tunes site called pTunes2.3.4.zip (it isn't linked anywhere, but it is in the same download directory as the pTunes.zip), but it seems to contain 3.0. I'm probably going to be upgrading to 3.0 deluxe in the near future, but I wanted to try out the features in 2.3.4 first. I have emailed support, and I'll post what I find. I may end up PMing millerhifi, but since I had already contacted support before finding this thread, I think I will wait until I hear back from them.
    I have it, I'll post it on a website sometime.

Donald
    Well so far 3 people have PM'd me asking that I send them version 2.3.4 and I've PM'd them back asking for a email address to send it to and no one has read their PM and responded.

Just trying to help....
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Anyone know where 2.3.4 can be downloaded? Kind of silly that the upgrade isn't even available, even though it is promised.
    From a reponse to the same question from NormSoft some time ago.