1.    #1  
    hi guys .. i was trying to put a wallpaper picture on my phoen app from the images in the SD.

heres how i do it ...
    (tell me if theres an easier way to do this)

1. Open RescoViewer -> SD -> went to picture -> click it
    2. Picture Open -> right click -> send -> MMS
    3. MMS Save As Template -> Delete Current Message
    4. MMS Went to Template Category -> Click on the Template i saved
    5. MMS Clicked on the Picture and save picture ..
    6. Display Prefs in Phone -> Set Wallpaper ... TARA !

and i tot i found a shorter way ...

2. Picture Open -> right click -> send -> Snappermail
    3. Click on Attachment -> Save Picture -> OK
    4. Beaming to Camera ----------> POOF ! (reset)

does anyone has this problem ? snapper seems to reset on saving picture that are from SD's ...

but the main thing is i just want to find a way to set wallpaper from files in my SD is this the only way ? or did i took the long way ? haha help ..
    Just stick the picture in the /DCIM directory, then look in the SD card category in the Pictures app (its at the bottom of the list).
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  3.    #3  
    i dont think u can do that ..
    coz in card category when u click set as wallpaper u get a BEEP !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xaix
    hi guys .. i was trying to put a wallpaper picture on my phoen app from the images in the SD.

heres how i do it ...
    (tell me if theres an easier way to do this)

and i tot i found a shorter way ...

2. Picture Open -> right click -> send -> Snappermail
    3. Click on Attachment -> Save Picture -> OK
    4. Beaming to Camera ----------> POOF ! (reset)

does anyone has this problem ? snapper seems to reset on saving picture that are from SD's ...

but the main thing is i just want to find a way to set wallpaper from files in my SD is this the only way ? or did i took the long way ? haha help ..
    Again, far to complicated... Put your JPG/GIF in the Transfer directory and sync.
    Move the picture from the card category to a different one, then it will be in RAM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    What's this thread got to do with poofs anyway?
    man i do this all the time. just transfer using the TRANSFER folder on your desktop and hotsync. no big deal.
  8.    #8  
    i know that ..
    thats not my point ..

but what if i just copied a REALLY NICE WALLPAPER from my frens phone and he just copied it to my SD card. . then i REALLY WANT to put it as my desktop right away !!!! else i would die ...

so is that the only way ? this:

i know about the transfer thingy bla bla bla .. and also know about the DCIM folder.. other than that. . what if the file is NOT in the DCIM folder ? so i only left with this method aint i ?
    Your messing with us, right?!? You have RescoViewer which can move files (you have to drag them into folders). You could also use Filez (free!) or ZLauncher to move the file to /DCIM.

Does your version of RescoViewer let you move files from SD folders straight to the "Treo camera" directory? I have a beta that does, but I dont remember if the last release version had that.
  10.    #10  
    im not messing with anyone .. i tried dragging the files from SD to the DCIM Fiolder of the internal ram .. all it gives me is a NO ENTRY Sign ...

so .. any other solution ?
    Quote Originally Posted by xaix
    but what if i just copied a REALLY NICE WALLPAPER from my frens phone and he just copied it to my SD card. . then i REALLY WANT to put it as my desktop right away !!!! else i would die ...
    Oh for Pete's Sake! Your friend should beam the picture to you using his Camera application, it then shows up in your Camera application. You then make it a wallpaper. Brilliant!