1.    #1  
    I use a treo600 and palm desktop on PC. My husband uses palm desktop for Mac and has no pda (can you imagine?!).

How can I export specific calendar events to him and vice versa? Possibly via email somehow?

For example, he has to be at the kid's school play so I export and email the event to him and he imports it and it lands on the right day and time in his calendar. Remember, no beaming.

thanks
    Hi, Betty!

My solution is a bit different, but works well for me... I sync my Treo with my Yahoo! account using Intellisync for Yahoo! (a free download). Works quite nicely once you get it configured.

Then, I hand out the URL to my family and friends for my Yahoo! calendar. They can even make changes at the Yahoo! site if they want (and I let them).

Doesn't address the issue of multiple Treos, but still a cool solution for sharing the details of my crazy life with the rest of my family...

Thanks!
    -C
    Quote Originally Posted by ccrochet
    Doesn't address the issue of multiple Treos, but still a cool solution for sharing the details of my crazy life with the rest of my family...
    Actually, it does. Yahoo Calender has some nice invite/sharing options on their calendars. My wife has a Tung E and I have T 600. We both have Yahoo accounts. I have an appointment on my T6, sync to Yahoo with their FREE sync program. Invite wife to appointment using Yahoo's invite feature. She then syncs her TE and the appointment ends up on her Palm calendar.
  4.    #4  
    I have also discovered that I can export an event from my calendar on desktop or treo and email it to DH, who can import it into his palm desktop.

The Yahoo thing doesn't 100% work for us because he doesn't have a handheld, just uses the desktop software.

Another question:
    can I sync to yahoo wirelessly, or does it have to go through my computer?
    Hey Betty!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by bettyboop
    I have also discovered that I can export an event from my calendar on desktop or treo and email it to DH, who can import it into his palm desktop.

The Yahoo thing doesn't 100% work for us because he doesn't have a handheld, just uses the desktop software.

Another question:
    can I sync to yahoo wirelessly, or does it have to go through my computer?
    Yahoo doesn't sync with your handheld. Yahoo's IntelliSync app only syncs with your desktop software.

I have Yahoo sync installed on both my work computer and my laptop. I use it to sync my work computer with Yahoo, and my laptop with Yahoo. I then sync my handheld with my laptop using Hotsync.

Entire process is
    1) Hotsync Treo with laptop
    2) Yahoo sync laptop with Yahoo
    3) Yahoo sync desktop with Yahoo
    4) Yahoo sync laptop with Yahoo
    5) Hotsync Treo with laptop

End result is Yahoo, desktop, laptop, AND Treo are all synced with each other.

Cumbersome, but then I can't install Palm Desktop and sync software on my work PC due to a burdensome computer use policy.
    Check out wesync - very cool app that allows calendar sharing (both on a pda and via a desktop client). I use it at work. Major drawback is that Palm OS 5 not currently supported (wesync was recently sold by PalmOne to Tanner research). They say v5 support coming soon - so something to keep your eye on. The app allows you to view and change calendar events for anyone in your weync group. So, before the Treo 600 I could see any of my coworker's schedules on my pda. It also supported wireless calendar sync (your calendar gets synced with a wesync server). I can't wait for it to work with v5.
    I don't know if you are using an older version of Intellisync, but it *does* sync directly with the Palm handheld if you want it to now, rather than just with the desktop software.
    Also try SyncUS:

http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...=&prodID=44684

Only works via hotsync AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $but$ $should$ $be$ $one$ $solution$ $to$ $consider$...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions