1.    #1  
    I'm not sure what causes these keys to stop functioning. I thought I had it figured out the first time it stopped because I uninstalled an app. The worked again but now they have stopped for a second time.

Does anyone know what could be going on here?
    Previous User of T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition, Now Using T-Mobile Treo 600, Firmware v3.05, Software v600-1.12-ROW, Palm OS v5.2.1, Hardware B, Handspring Phone v1.0
    Have this problem with my Verizon 650. Just started so I think it's app related, but I can't find the culprit. Performing a hard reset does not solve this problem.

Any ideas?

Damon
    I checked the box to "Disable in Phone app" in KeyCaps600 and this solved the problem.

Damon
    Quote Originally Posted by tivosnoopy
    I'm not sure what causes these keys to stop functioning. I thought I had it figured out the first time it stopped because I uninstalled an app. The worked again but now they have stopped for a second time.

Does anyone know what could be going on here?
    do you have KeyCaps 600 installed? If so, choose 'disable in the phone app'. Even that wont work directly from the phone. Hit the email or calendar button... then back to phone, and try again. This should fix it (if it's due to KeyCaps)