1.    #1  
    Hi,

I’ve tried searching for similar posts with no luck so apologies if this issue has been raised before. The content displayed on the screen of my Treo600 doesn’t fill the whole screen, there seems to be about 5mm of black on the right side of the screen. Has anyone else noticed this on their Treo is it normal? Many thanks
    Hello ikspel,

What you see is built into the Treo. There is nothing wrong at all. Since there is so much packed into this package. Handspring/PalmOne decided to shift the display over to the left. Just a bit.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
  3.    #3  
    many thanks
    I don't think that is what he (and others) have asked (if it is, then let me ask this) - it is clear that the CASE is slightly larger on the right side than on the left, this pushing the screen placement to the left. However, the IMAGE does not fill up the entire portion of the screen that can be seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by TribeFan
    I don't think that is what he (and others) have asked (if it is, then let me ask this) - it is clear that the CASE is slightly larger on the right side than on the left, this pushing the screen placement to the left. However, the IMAGE does not fill up the entire portion of the screen that can be seen.
    The screen display area is off center to the left a bit. Yes the physical case is slightly different on the right compared to the left. It is the same thing. The backlighting is housed here and that is why it is the way it is. It looks as though the display is not using all the real estate is has available but that is by design. THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT!
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    http://205.141.210.149/SRVS/CGI-BIN/...tem,CASE=18028
    (this is the link to PalmOne's site where they talk about this issue)
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
  7. noc
    geeez, and I thought it was just mine! I actually sent mine back thinking it was just poorly put together.
    It's amazing how after you've had your Treo600 for a while, how little this bothers you. This use to bug the heck outta me for a while. I hardly notice it now. Especially since I carry my Treo in a case.