1.    #1  
    Not sure if this is the right area but...

Well, I have having a little GMAIL give away. I just got a GMAIL invite, and if you want an account, all you have to do is post a message at my site, and I will randomly select a winner from that list on FRIDAY JUNE 18.

This is totally free, and all you need to win is post in the forum link below. This is just as a little thank you to you guys here for being so helpful to me! I wish I had more to give away and this is the only fair method I could think of.

_dan

http://www.uneasysilence.com/UNEASYsilence Forum Link
    That's nice of you to do that. In case people out there don't know you can also get a gig of email along with webspace, blog, etc. at Spymac.com It's free and they don't have to know you have a PC
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I signed up for a Spymac account some time ago, and honestly, I wouldn't use it as my primary email account. Access is generally slow. I experienced server downs a few times. The fundamental issue with Spymac for me is the long term reliability of the service. I've never heard of Spymac site before this free 1GB offers, and how can I be assured that they will be around for a long enough time? On the other hand, I suppose Google or Yahoo won't be suddenly disappeared over the night. Another issue is I can't stand having the word "mac" let alone "spy" in my email address.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ignar
    I signed up for a Spymac account some time ago, and honestly, I wouldn't use it as my primary email account. Access is generally slow. I experienced server downs a few times. The fundamental issue with Spymac for me is the long term reliability of the service. I've never heard of Spymac site before this free 1GB offers, and how can I be assured that they will be around for a long enough time? On the other hand, I suppose Google or Yahoo won't be suddenly disappeared over the night. Another issue is I can't stand having the word "mac" let alone "spy" in my email address.
    Agreed, spy is not a very enticing word to have in a domain name!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by XistBoi
    Not sure if this is the right area but...

Well, I have having a little GMAIL give away. I just got a GMAIL invite, and if you want an account, all you have to do is post a message at my site, and I will randomly select a winner from that list on FRIDAY JUNE 18.

This is totally free, and all you need to win is post in the forum link below. This is just as a little thank you to you guys here for being so helpful to me! I wish I had more to give away and this is the only fair method I could think of.

_dan

http://www.uneasysilence.com/UNEASYsilence Forum Link
    Last chance to enter