1.    #1  
    I had to reinstall Windows on my pc after it was corrupted. Caused no problem with my Treo other than some of my secrets db are in another folder. Running okay now but my pc will no longer read pdb & prc's. What do I need to load? I have had to reinstall all of my apps. Am I forgetting one? Is there a setting that I missed? Haven't had an issue with this since my 6035 way back when.
    Last edited by oneklassy1; 06/15/2004 at 10:16 PM.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by oneklassy1
    I had to reinstall Windows on my pc after it was corrupted. Caused no problem with my Treo other than some of my secrets db are in another folder. Running okay now but my pc will no longer read pdb & prc's. What do I need to load? I have had to reinstall all of my apps. Am I forgetting one? Is there a setting that I missed? Haven't had an issue with this since my 6035 way back when.
    Right click and choose 'open with'. Choose to open it with the HotSync application and be sure to put a checkmark in the box at bottom left that says "always use the program to open this type of file". This will re-create the association. HotSync does create that association be default though so perhaps something has deleted HotSync?
    Previous User of T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition, Now Using T-Mobile Treo 600, Firmware v3.05, Software v600-1.12-ROW, Palm OS v5.2.1, Hardware B, Handspring Phone v1.0