1.    #1  
    Ok found the 1st stupid design feature of the Treo.. the Microphone hole is the same size as the Reset hole.. Thank god I did not push hard

I know I am not the only one to do this...
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette
    Ok found the 1st stupid design feature of the Treo.. the Microphone hole is the same size as the Reset hole.. Thank god I did not push hard

I know I am not the only one to do this...
    I am pretty sure you are........
    I don't know which is dumber. Doing it or telling the world that you did it.

...David
    ...or not seeing the word "reset" engraved into the phone's structure?
    Poor guy... Reminds me of a farside cartoon. You know, the kid outside the gifted magnet school trying to get in where the door says pull and he's pushing... Sometimes we just don't see the obvious, or "obvious" is a relative term?
    Lee Ladisky
    Yep, Dumbass is a good word.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Obviously, there are children present...watch your language, dumbrectum!
    I guess they should engrave .....Microphone around the mic hole...
    .no sig.
    Hey blackvette, happens to the best of us...no harm no foul..good for a laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by robotron
    Hey blackvette, happens to the best of us...no harm no foul..good for a laugh
    Be happy it's just hardware. Kobe Bryant made this mistake in the human world, and is facing 30 years to life.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette
    That's what I said to my wife the other night.

BA-DUMP-BUMP, TSSSHHHH!
    Please shove the mic plug into the reset hole and tell us what happens
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  15.    #16  
    forgot to mention it was dark when I did it
    I realized what I did when I went into brith light. Also only had it for a couple of days. never needed to reset it.

that is till I loaded snapper mail beta
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrenner
    Be happy it's just hardware. Kobe Bryant made this mistake in the human world, and is facing 30 years to life.

"MISTAKE"????????