1.    #1  
    Maybe I'm missing something (can't find a related thread via search), but several existing apps are not recognized by ZLauncher (V4.1), and new apps are not always recognized when added. Tried 'Refresh Apps' option to no avail.
    Suggestions?
    Are they perhaps on a tab that's hidden?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Have you tried refreshing the shortcut's or doing a soft reset? "Refresh Apps" usually works for me, unless they are in the unfiled folder waiting to be filed.

hey, another Baltimorian
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryinBalto
    Maybe I'm missing something (can't find a related thread via search), but several existing apps are not recognized by ZLauncher (V4.1), and new apps are not always recognized when added. Tried 'Refresh Apps' option to no avail.
    Suggestions?
    If you have no custom tabs.

Go to options, select ZL Preferences, select catagory Setup, Init Catagory Info from System, this will get the info from the system., then refresh your apps.
  5.    #5  
    No luck...tried suggestion, but I have several apps that refuse to show themselves, even tho they can be seen in default Application launcher and Zlauncher File Manager. Any other suggestions? TIA
    Excess on occasion is exhilarating. It keeps moderation from acquiring the deadening effect of a habit..
  6.    #6  
    BTW - Even tried resetting attributes to no avail. Posted question on Zlauncher Web Support, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this prob...
    Excess on occasion is exhilarating. It keeps moderation from acquiring the deadening effect of a habit..
  7.    #7  
    Just realized what I did wrong. The reason I could't see the apps in Zlauncher is because they were deleted. The normal Application launcher picked them up from the Zlauncher Trash Can (which had never been purged)...Mea Culpa...live, learn, etc.