1.    #1  
    I have only had mine for three weeks, but it seems as though by the end of the day I only have about 35 - 40% battery and that is with very minimal use. I use to have a Dell Axim, which I could change certain settings to conserve power. When I am not using the Treo I hit the screen/lock button. Is there something else I can do and still be able to receive calls?

Reorg
    Few ways are:

1) Turning OFF beam in Preferences (under General)
    2) Lowering the brightness of the screen (you can use profile managing apps like Profeo or Profiler to schedule times to when you want your screen dimmed and brightened.)
    3) Turning off LCD screen during calls using TreoGuard or Sandman.
    4) Using radio control apps to schedule times when to turn wireless mode OFF and ON. I use TreoOffOn for this.
    5) Also, an external battery is good to use.
    Download and install TreoGuard so that you can have your screen turn off during phone calls.
    You might benefit from the new Battery Dr. program. Just a thought.

(The most recent version is on www.mytreo.net in the downloads area. Just click on my signature.)
  5.    #5  
    Thanks to all for your help. We'll see what happens.

Reorg
    Quote Originally Posted by reorg
    I have only had mine for three weeks, but it seems as though by the end of the day I only have about 35 - 40% battery and that is with very minimal use. I use to have a Dell Axim, which I could change certain settings to conserve power. When I am not using the Treo I hit the screen/lock button. Is there something else I can do and still be able to receive calls?

Reorg
    You can also try OffAlready which prevents accidental powerons while in your pocket and immediately turn off if you missed calls. check it out at www.toysoft.ca/offalready.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca