1.    #1  
    Has anyone had success? An old post stated Wireless Modem didn't work when used with the miniSync cable from BoxWave. Can anyone confirm this?

I need to find a usb charger / sync cable for traveling that works with Wireless Modem. Thanks in advance.
    I use it with pdanet just fine?
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
  3.    #3  
    NO..., I'm using the program Wireless Modem.
    I bought the miniSync Boxwave cable about a year ago for my 300 to sync/charge and for WirelessModem. I've been using it with my 600 since 10/03 mainly to sync/charge. I used it with WirelessModem early on but not in the last 6 months or so. With WiFi at home, work and most places I travel to today, I don't seem to use WireModem much.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  5.    #5  
    Thanks Imagone. Seems we use the same computer as well. So just so I'm clear, the miniSync cable did work with Wireless Modem.?

Thanks again.