1.    #1  
    I am running Blazer 3.0 on a t600 (Sprint PCS). I was wondering how I delete the favorites that came pre-loaded. I have gone into edit mode but can not seem to delete the pre-loaded favorites. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I don't think you can delete them. I moved mine to page 10 where I never see them.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    wow I never thought of doing that.

thanks
    It's possible to delete it.

With Filez (a File Manager for Palm) select the archive Bookmarks, go to Menu->Edit
    select in the record list one and mark Edit.

You view the registre for a favorite. If in the 3 byte (offset 2) they have a 0x02 value it can't be deleted. Put here a 0x00 and put Done.

Go to Blazer an try to delete this favorite.
    Finally got rid of the sprintpcs store link :-) Thanks dragondefuego... it worked like a charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondefuego
    It's possible to delete it.

With Filez (a File Manager for Palm) select the archive Bookmarks, go to Menu->Edit
    select in the record list one and mark Edit.

You view the registre for a favorite. If in the 3 byte (offset 2) they have a 0x02 value it can't be deleted. Put here a 0x00 and put Done.

Go to Blazer an try to delete this favorite.
    NICE work! This had be bothering me for a while now. I followed your instructions and selected the 3rd byte, labeled in the offset as 2, and typed a random key(letter "u"). I was then able to delete the bookmark in "Edit Bookmarks" in Blazer, on my Treo 650.
    c a r l n u n e s
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > iPhone( ) > Treo 755p
    WATCH THIS BEFORE POSTING