1.    #1  
    Anyone find the volume on the Treo600 too loud? When i am using a headset (Jabra) the volume of the caller can be deafening. I also find myself turning the volume all the way down when not using a headset and it's still loud.

Anyone else experience this?
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    This is hilarious. An image of a pendulum has appeared in my mind. Spartanrob is either a genuine newbie, or a troll.
  3.    #3  
    not sure if i should be offended or not
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    People complained in multiple threads incessantly about how LOW the volume was. Everything from ringer and alert volumes to voice volumes. And now someone's complaining that it's too loud. I find that amusing.

But to answer your question, no you shouldn't be offended.

There are multiple hardware revisions of the Treo600. Each seems to have its own quirks. I've got a revision B (Sprint), and it's been great. Volumes are excellent, and even the camera is plenty decent. And everything got even better after the 1.20 update.

What hardware revision do you have?
  5.    #5  
    Where do i check my hardware revision? In Phone Info it says Hardware: Treo 600x.y
    Volume through a headset is DEFINITELY very loud - usually one to three bars on the volume scale. Volume through the speaker is good, unless you've got a lot of ambient noise - I usually have the volume up to the max. And volume through the earpiece is okay - I almost always have it maxed out, which is usually fine unless in a real loud place.