1.    #1  
    I KNOW YOU CAN ALL HATE ME, BUT YOU ALL HAVE TO ADMIT IT WAS VERY FUNNY. I THINK I WAS SO UPSET THAT I DIDN'T HAVE BLUETOOTH ON MY PHONE, I JUST GOT SILLY AND STARTED A THREAD FOR ATTENTION. I WAS HOPING SOMEBODY WOULD ADMIT IT CAN BE DONE AND HOW. BUT LOOK IT MAY WORK OUT.

HATE ME ALL YOU WANT, BUT I WOULD GET HOME AFTER WORK AND PULL UP THE THREADS AND STATING LAUGHING FOR MINUTES. DID YOU GUYS LIKE PHOTOS? I DIDN'T MAKE THEM MYSELF, I FOUND THEM ON THE INTERNET.

SORRY IF I CAUSED ANY PROBLEMS, BUT I GOT THE ATTENTION WE NEEDED.

I WILL DONTAE $150.00 MYSELF.

I HOPE EVERY BODY HAD FUN!
    Quote Originally Posted by tpinfo4
    I KNOW YOU CAN ALL HATE ME, BUT YOU ALL HAVE TO ADMIT IT WAS VERY FUNNY. I THINK I WAS SO UPSET THAT I DIDN'T HAVE BLUETOOTH ON MY PHONE, I JUST GOT SILLY AND STARTED A THREAD FOR ATTENTION. I WAS HOPING SOMEBODY WOULD ADMIT IT CAN BE DONE AND HOW. BUT LOOK IT MAY WORK OUT.

HATE ME ALL YOU WANT, BUT I WOULD GET HOME AFTER WORK AND PULL UP THE THREADS AND STATING LAUGHING FOR MINUTES. DID YOU GUYS LIKE PHOTOS? I DIDN'T MAKE THEM MYSELF, I FOUND THEM ON THE INTERNET.

wow. very sad and pathetic. pretending to have bluetooth working. im not going into what most people here now think about what your personal life must entail..just going to include an abbreviated version... you have a LOT of unoccupied and unaccompanied time on your hands.

you know you kind of remind me of that strange kid who filmed himself doing jedi moves where he would swing his little mop handle around as if it were a lightsaber, remember him? pretending he was some bad *** jedi knight.
    someone spread it all over the internet and could be downloaded at will.
    the title was "jedi retard" yeah, they superimposed him into terminator clips and all other ridiculous movie roles.

hes in a mental asylum now.
    delusional. had too much time on his hands.

point is, he had fun doing it too.. look where things like this led him.
    think on it for a while.
    Yawwwwnn.....boring already.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Quote Originally Posted by tpinfo4

Liar and ego-stroke...I was right on target.

Why don't you save the $150 and use it like other dorky 12 years like youself do....lot of Kleenex for all those late night liasions with the latest Hillary Duff video. At least then your existence has some benefit - your mom wouldn't have to handle your crusty sheets.
    This is just sad.
    Trolls are best left ignored! Glad I took that approach to that other thread. Oh well, one more person to add to my ignore list....
    Ignore this guy. He's a major time waster.