Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Ok, so I just installed the full version of Intellisync so I could get some additional features and filtering capabilites that the OEM PocketMirror just doesn't offer. And as far as syncing my Outlook calendar, it's working great. However, I'm having some real problems syncing my Treo with my Contacts in Outlook. I'm hoping someone can help me. The 2 isssues are:

1. Multiple email addresses. I can't seem to get this to work correctly. The default mapping only includes "Email address 1" from Outlook to the Palm "Email" field. However, there is an "Email 2" and "Email 3" field available in the mapping chart, so I mapped them to Outlook's "Email address 2" and "Email address 3" fields respectively. However, after syncing it stuffs all 3 emails from Outlook into 1 email line in Palm, but labels each as "Email 1: joeblow@hotmail.com, Email 2: janeblow@hotmail.com", etc etc. This is a real problem since if you do a contact lookup from email or SMS programs, it includes the "Email2" header in the TO field. This is hard to explain... a picture would be worth a 1000 words.

2. How do you sync multiple mailing addresses? By default, Intellisync maps the Outlook BUSINESS address fields to the standard Palm address fields. But the HOME address fields go nowhere... Do you map those to the "Custom" fields in Palm?? I don't ever remember having this problem with PocketMirror.

Thanks in advance!!
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Ok, I think I have the mailing address issue figured out. But I'd still love to hear from someone on how they map multiple email addresses...
    i had the same problem with the multiple e-mails. I gave up and never could fix it. intellisync really sucks the only reason i have it is the email sync with lotus notes. (i sync notes, tasks, and contacts with outlook)
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Yeah, I can't find a way around this either. It's easy enough to map the "Email2" and "Email3" fields from Outlook into the Custom fields on Palm, but then other apps such as email and SMS won't pickup those custom fields when you do a "lookup in contacts" from them.

Anyone know a way to get that to work?