1.    #1  
    Did anyone ever come up with a fix for dead URLs in Picture Mail after the update? Cutting and pasting the link into Blazer is a real hassle. Tried deleting the URL and Web Autofill files, but to no avail.
    Mine works fine. Do you mean that you cannot select the URL when you go to SMS application later and try to select the URL without tapping it?
  3.    #3  
    When I get the alert that I have a picture share, tapping the URL does nothing. I have to cut and paste the URL into Blazer to view the picture share. Half the time, when I try to open it in Blazer, I get an error message saying "share deleted." I tried hard resetting and removing the two autofill files.

A few others have had this problem (see http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...t=picture+mail), but I couldn't find a solution. This is the only problem I've had after updating, and, really, the only problem I've had with my T600 since I purchased it in March.
  4.    #4  
    Nobody else out there encountered this problem???
  5. cwb
    Ive had the same problem. I thought it was just my screwup
    I've just told everyone to send it to my email address instead. MMS has just p*ssed me off to no end.

I'd like to find a fix if anyone wants to chime in.
  7.    #7  
    Whew! Glad I'm not alone in this matter. I talked to Mike in L2 support yesterday and he wrote a ticket on it, making it a "known issue." It would be helpful if everyone else whe is having this problem reported to SPCS L2 thecnicians. That gives it priority for repair in the next patch. Meanwhile, I'm doing what you guys are doing...asking people to send it to my Snappermail address. Doesn't always solve the problem, though.

Just out of curiosity, my phone is Rev. C. Is everyone else who is experiencing this problem using a Rev. C?
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Works fine for me. Rev B.
    I also have had this problem...if I click on the "goto" in the picturemail notification, no problem. If I go back to my SMS inbox and click on the link, I get the "share deleted or moved" msg. In cutting and pastings the URL in the SMS message, I have noticed that the pasted URL has an extra character at the end, which I have to delete to get the picturemail link to work.

I will call Sprint and try to lodge this as an issue...however I will probably get a tech that tells me to reboot my phone (the standard response I get when I ask them hard questions...).