1.    #1  
    Has any one found a Treo 600 case that has a belt loop instead of those stupid clips? I've alread lost one phone due to the new clips that all these holster manufacturers have to use! My old case for my orginal Palm used a belt loop, had to remove my belt to get the case off.

I saw a thread here awhile ago about a case that the Treo 600 would fit that had a belt loop, but i can't seem to find it now.

Any help will be appricated.

Thank You
    Madtreo
    I have detailed files.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTreo
    Has any one found a Treo 600 case that has a belt loop instead of those stupid clips? I've alread lost one phone due to the new clips that all these holster manufacturers have to use! My old case for my orginal Palm used a belt loop, had to remove my belt to get the case off.

I saw a thread here awhile ago about a case that the Treo 600 would fit that had a belt loop, but i can't seem to find it now.

Any help will be appricated.

Thank You
    Madtreo
    I use & like the Nutshell. Some swear by 'em, others swear at 'em. The cons of this case are that it's very tight fit & can't be construed as "dressy".

A buddy of mine uses the Covertec horizontal case. It has a belt clip, but he sewed the bottom of the clip to the case to make a belt loop.

tdh
    I use this one for work since I too wanted a belt loop instead. Not sure if the rugged style will work for you, but this case is perfect for my use. Entire phone is protected and it has a belt loop(s) allowing for horizontal or vertical positions and a strong metal slide on clip as well. $5 at Home Depot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I use an EB cases Co-pilot for Treo 600. It has a belt loop, not a clip.