1.    #1  
    I just got my Treo 600 and would like to know if there is a "Call Log". I have searched through my instruction manual and have not been able to find anything regarding a "Call Log". Thanks in advance.
    yeah there is in the phone app press the menu key then go to views and down to call llog
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    To get there even faster .... just press the center button on the 5-way. It will open a list of previously dialed numbers. Immediately above the most recent entry is a selection for Call Log.
    ~ShooterX~
    - President George W. Bush

only if you have set it up like that
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    I got the application Comet, so I could have access to the full phone log on my desktop. With Comet you can see the call duration for each call along with the other details. For some reason the Treo does not show call duration.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooterX
    To get there even faster .... just press the center button on the 5-way. It will open a list of previously dialed numbers. Immediately above the most recent entry is a selection for Call Log.
    You could skip the middle man and have your center button go straight to call log instead of redial list (which is the list of previously dialed numbers you're referring to). Just go into the phone app > options > display preferences and pick whatever you want the button to go to.

I don't even remember what the center button goes to by default...