1. djc
    I'm having difficulty with Lightwav. When a call comes in, it plays the wav file selected one time (I'm using a short wav file of a matrix phone ringer). It used to repeat this sound until i answered or ignored the call.

I can't figure out how to get it to repeat. Right now, when a call comes in, I hear one 'ring' and that's it.

ideas?
    in the lightwav --> treo perferences, make sure if "trn on repeat ringtone" is checked.
    if it is checked but still only play the wave file once, suggest you to connect lightwav's support.
  3. djc
    the problem seems to only exist if i have ptunes enabled.

otherwise it works ok. odd
    Quote Originally Posted by djc
    I'm having difficulty with Lightwav. When a call comes in, it plays the wav file selected one time (I'm using a short wav file of a matrix phone ringer). It used to repeat this sound until i answered or ignored the call.

I can't figure out how to get it to repeat. Right now, when a call comes in, I hear one 'ring' and that's it.

ideas?
    Can you post your ringer?
    Quote Originally Posted by djc

ideas?
    Yes, the repeat only works if you had the Repeat turned on in the Treo prefs for Ptunes. if you have repeat your playlist will not be saved. the solution is to a longer wav file or just edit the wav and append the wav to make it longer or use lightwav internal wav player. then you cant use mp3
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca