1.    #1  
    I imported the HandSpring Photo Album application from my Treo 300 to 600 when I first got it and at that time, the Photo Album application worked ok. About two months ago it stopped working and with some effort, I was able to get it going again. This involved deleting all of the related files and then beaming it from a Treo 300. Now I cannot get it to work at all. I cannot find any reference to it on the PalmOne site and Sprint's only suggestion is a hard reset, which was done to no avail. The photo albums may be viewed using the HandSpring album viewer on the desktop. Any suggestions? Ben
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Would it be possible for you to send me the Handspring Photo Album. I need to reinstall it on my Handspring Prizm, but I can't find the file.
    Thanks in advance
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by darjay
    Would it be possible for you to send me the Handspring Photo Album. I need to reinstall it on my Handspring Prizm, but I can't find the file.
    Thanks in advance
    Here you have it

Remove the zip extension from archives xxxxx.zxx.zip
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondefuego
    Here you have it

Remove the zip extension from archives xxxxx.zxx.zip
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    thanks for the files...I really appreciate it.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    I really hope someone can help me here. A long time ago I downloaded Handspring Photo Album to use with my visor Prism. Since that time I got a new computer and had the program saved on a floppy well now when I try to run it it says Instaide.dll was not found to try re-installing the application. I cannot find this application no where. Does anyone have it? I thank anyone in advance who can help me. Brenda
    dragondefuego, if you are still reading this thread:
    thank you for uploading this app.
    I've downloaded and changed the names eg: HSPhotoAlbumz03.prc etc.
    I've dragged all the files to the install handheld files window of the HotSync manager. Now the destination is the SD card (but I don't have an SD card! When I try to change the destination I get the message: "the file cannot be installed to the handheld".

All help appreciated, thanks
    thanks for the files
    Quote Originally Posted by anothereye View Post
    dragondefuego, if you are still reading this thread:
    thank you for uploading this app.
    I've downloaded and changed the names eg: HSPhotoAlbumz03.prc etc.
    I've dragged all the files to the install handheld files window of the HotSync manager. Now the destination is the SD card (but I don't have an SD card! When I try to change the destination I get the message: "the file cannot be installed to the handheld".

All help appreciated, thanks
    Do you have email set up on your Treo? If you do, email the files to yourself and open them from the email. You will be prompted if you want to install them to apps or not.

You could try to email them to yourself via SMS as well.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I am also trying to re-install Photo Album on my Visor. I have the ap for the PDA, but I need the Mac version of the ap that loads on my computer.