1.    #1  
    You can now launch Mp3s etc straight to pocket tunes
    (requires that audio files are in default audio folder - normally /AUDIO/)

You can now launch bookmarks directly to your chosen Browser
    (requires bookmarks to be stored as html links in a memo with the title bookmarks)

feedback, bugs, etc appreciated as ever!

Enjoy!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    My mp3's don't seem to be showing up in the AL main list. They are in the audio directory on my card and the card is mounted. Any ideas?

thanks
    Got it...List contents.

thanks again for the great app!
    when i select an mp3 it plays fine but opens Blazer.
    Also, can't seem to use dpad in vip menu anymore
    It does the same here. I can play the mp3, but it launches blazer. I am using a sprint cdma treo with the 1.2 firmware update.

I can also create the dpad issue in the VIP selection.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks - two silly errors. I didn't spot the mp3 thing because I build the bookmark functionality second. Just testing the fixed version now.

Edit: 1.41 now up at palmgear.
    Last edited by confusedvorlon; 06/13/2004 at 09:06 PM.
    Hobbyist Software
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    My mp3's don't seem to be showing up in the AL main list. They are in the audio directory on my card and the card is mounted. Any ideas?

thanks
    Silly me...I organize my audio files in folders inside "audio". Can you make Arrowlauncher recognize folders?

Thanks
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ymmij
    Silly me...I organize my audio files in folders inside "audio". Can you make Arrowlauncher recognize folders?

Thanks
    Hmmm - I might audio folder as an option in preferences at a later stage, but for now I'd like to keep it simple. I certainly won't build a system where you can access multiple folders without having to change your preference.

How about conforming to the (well designed) default folder system which is supposed to mean you never have to even know how your sd card is organised? Playlists will probably give you just as flexible a way to manage access to grouped files...
    Hobbyist Software
    The app was working fine but now there is a problem. When I try to open something that is stored on the SD card, I get a message "Unable to load database. Application probably exists in RAM." I have tried redownloading Arrow and also refreshing the list and neither weems to work.
    Laissez Faire
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin
    The app was working fine but now there is a problem. When I try to open something that is stored on the SD card, I get a message "Unable to load database. Application probably exists in RAM." I have tried redownloading Arrow and also refreshing the list and neither weems to work.
    Does the application or part of it exist in RAM? Perhaps a database with the same creator id? If so - can you let me know what types of database there are with the same id?
    Hobbyist Software