Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    After flashing my firmware (tmobile version) my treo has suddenly stopped sending pictures from the camera app. Clicking send once does nothing, the second click causes a soft reset, every time.

Anybody else seeing this, or is it just one of my 3rd party apps misbehaving?
    nope i have done the update and everything is fine have you tryed trying to send a picture and selecting it in the photo messaging app?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    I too am having that problem, though I'm not sure it was caused by the update in my case. I can send just fine from the actual MMS app, but when I try to send directly from the camera app I experience the problem you describe - one touch of send does nothing, second causes soft reset.

I got my Treo and updated it the same day. I seem to remember than when I clicked a picture, it gave me the option to send via mail or MMS even after the update, so I have to think it's a third party app issue.

Not sure how many third party apps you have, but perhaps we could compare. I don't have a ton, so I could list them. I would do a hard reset and test that way, but just don't have the time right now.
    I just got a new treo to replace my defective one, and I'm experiencing the exact same behaviour. Have any of the previous posters solved the problem?
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    I have since performed a hard reset and installed my apps one by one, testing the camera app after each install. Now everything is working fine. I still don't know what caused it.
    I just discovered the same problem. Never had it before, even after updating the AT&T software. But now sending pics directly from the camera app causes a crash. What should I do?
    Quick update... I did a hard reset, and reinstalled only the apps I actually use (many of the apps I had since deleted were still in the backups folder). Everything seems to be working now.
    ....make sure your application isn't running form the SD card. If it is then move it to the RAM and then try again...
    I have detailed files.
    It wasn't that. It must have something to do with an application I recently installed (although, offhand, Phoneview is the only software I've installed recently). I also got rid of my zLauncher, as I wasn't using it very much. I'm trying to streamline my Treo so that it's only got the apps I know I'll use.
    Well, I have not got the problem you describe - no crash. You might look at a mailer such as SnapperMail. Ben