Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    OK, Before anyone starts dissing this post because they think that this is another one of those ..Hey I found a case at Home Depot for five bucks that fits the Treo... let me tell you up front that it not the well... case

This little booger was made by Xcessories and bought off ebay for 1 stinkin' cent plus 4.99 S&H of course

This one is made especifically for the T600 and has all the necessary cutouts for speaker, volume, charger, phone etc... and even does not expose the camera. It has a fixed belt clip which I like since it hugs a LOT closer to the belt than the Handspring Form Fitting Case and is just as professional looking.

This case is fantabulous and I am gonna buy me a couple more just cuz I feel I didn't spend as much money as I would normally have for a case of this quality

So ladies and gents... two thumbs up for this little gem.... go buy one... nOW!

http://search.stores.ebay.com/search...id=6&fp=0&st=1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Treominator; 06/14/2004 at 12:06 PM.
    I have detailed files.
  2.    #2  
    It does take quite a bit of stretching initially to make this puppy snap shut but we know all things tight needs a little extra to get it all loosey goosey...eh? eh?

It is very snug indeed, so snug that I even tried to charge it with the case on but that would be well.. stretching it. eh? eh?

Oh, you also get that useless little antenna booster free with the order so you really have nothing to lose... eh?
    I have detailed files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator

Oh, you also get that useless little antenna booster free with the order so you really have nothing to lose... eh?
    Yes....5 bucks.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  4.    #4  
    you listen here majohng... this here is a darned good case and I am letting you all in on the find... so I say you shell 'em out and enjoy the case... why don't you just take my word for it being a good case...

I am a honest sort of guy... I could be the guy next to you at the bar you go to...your friendly neighbor...the guy who drops packages off for your wife when you are away at work.... you know what I am sayin'
    I have detailed files.
    I bid on one. Can't go wrong for $5, and if it hugs my hip closer and I can use the camera with it on, all the better. We'll see how it works...
    can you use the touch with the treo in the case?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    since it is such a snug fit, how is it with the sd card knowing that it does not sit flush with the treo?
    Well, i dont have the same case as Treominator's (great name btw), but my covertec form-fit case is fairly snug at the top as well. While i have no problem with it ejecting the SD card due to its snugness, it does a good job of keeping the SD card in place even after the card has been accidently pressed in (which will eject once I unsnap the case at the top).

So not only do such cases prevent you from losing your SD card, it also keeps it in place.
    Nice, can we see photos of the top and bottom, please?
    My Treo has more memory than I do.
    For $24.99 plus shipping, the Bellagio case is outstanding and lasts for a very long time! I can type on it, sits nicely on my belt and my treo is well protected.
    Have you heard Marillion's Marbles? www.Marillion.com

PalmPilot, Palm 512K, Palm V, Sony Clie N760C, Sony Clie NX-70V, Treo 600, Sony Ericsson P900, BlackBerry 7100t, Siemens SX1, Nokia 7710, Siemens SK65, Treo 650... Currently, Treo 700P.

Yes, I have a problem and I am trying to get help.
  11.    #11  
    Ok like I really needed to defend this great find... but as far as SD card goes.. I had filed mine
    Yeah.. I know..the horror....but it wraps right on top of the sd slot and secures and actually has a hole for the IR port...

I have tried the PalmOne Horizontal Case and the Side Fit Case and the Innopocket Aluminium Hard Case and a few other "generic" ones...

MY PROCLAMATION: The PalmOne Side Leather case (available for under 10 bucks on ebay now) is the BEST and MOST PROFESSIONAL and LEAST CONSPICUOUS case.

Having said that, this 1c case is the closest thing I have seen to be a horizontal one and professional looking and does not go a dingling dangling when I move..... obviously if you have had one too many trips to Mc World and your belly sort of ...well..hangs..then this case could be pokey.... however, that comes with a horizontal design.

Word of Caution (again)... It does take some strreeetching initially to make the case snap shut (like with most leather cases) but it will mould soon enough....
    I have detailed files.
  12.    #12  
    Oh, almost forgot...I have also tried the Bellagio Case.... too THICK for my needs and it juts out too far.... I am not much into the bulky look ven thought it means more protection....

One more time....the one lousy little penny case in this thread is one of the most professional horizontal cases out there.....

please do yourself a favor and buy it.....actually I would rather you didn't since that would mean more for me....
    I have detailed files.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    can you use the touch with the treo in the case?
    yes, with a little added pressure of course.... I also have a G2 protector on the screen so I am not too afraid of a little extra dibble dabble on the screen, know what I am saying....
    I have detailed files.
    Looks good, and the IR is exposed? Could you post photos of the top and bottom, please?
    My Treo has more memory than I do.
    Since noone else seems to have the guts to say it, I'll just come right out and say it: That $5 case is hideous. It looks like it should be holding one of those cheap Nokia 3510 phones from 2001 that they're giving away free nowadays. Just my $.02 which happens to be more than what that phone case is worth....
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I ordered one. Not sure about the quality, but the design concept seems pretty good and close to what I was looking for. (Decent protection, thin, access to buttons, ports, holes)
  17.    #17  
    it is ginuwine leather....
    I have detailed files.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by 03Range
    Since noone else seems to have the guts to say it, I'll just come right out and say it: That $5 case is hideous. It looks like it should be holding one of those cheap Nokia 3510 phones from 2001 that they're giving away free nowadays. Just my $.02 which happens to be more than what that phone case is worth....
    You sure you aren't just a wee bit mad becasue you bought a case for 4500 to 5000 times the cost of this case ...that you are not actually using... eh pardner?
    I have detailed files.
    is that a d-ring above the belt clip? Does that mean that I can put it on a chain around my neck.

Hey, lots of ladies clothing doesn't have pockets.... and I teach high school and I've found that when the phone is visible the kids are better behaved in the halls.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleen
    is that a d-ring above the belt clip? Does that mean that I can put it on a chain around my neck.

Hey, lots of ladies clothing doesn't have pockets.... and I teach high school and I've found that when the phone is visible the kids are better behaved in the halls.
    well...its more of a V ring.. I guess if you were to alphabatize it
    and yes...you can hook it to anything you want.......
    I have detailed files.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast