1.    #1  
    Hi, well i've been a lightwave user for a little bit. I had the demo before the buzzsoft video and gif caller ID stuff came out and when i used that with Treo OS v 1.1, it worked perfectly, no problems whatsoever. Now i upgraded to treo OS v 1.2 on my Sprint CDMA and I bought lightwave and a few days later they emailed me the update to v2.2 from v2.1 Ever since I bought it, I think even before i updated it, when I get a call with lgithwave enabled, the phone resets and the call is dropped.

BTW, I have my contacts grouped together, and then each group has a specific ring tone. If I go into contact ringtones, and tap on a group and say play sound, it plays perfectly. Anybody hear of a similar/same problem? Thank you very much.
    You touch me, I cut you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMeatball91
    Hi, well i've been a lightwave user for a little bit. I had the demo before the buzzsoft video and gif caller ID stuff came out and when i used that with Treo OS v 1.1, it worked perfectly, no problems whatsoever. Now i upgraded to treo OS v 1.2 on my Sprint CDMA and I bought lightwave and a few days later they emailed me the update to v2.2 from v2.1 Ever since I bought it, I think even before i updated it, when I get a call with lgithwave enabled, the phone resets and the call is dropped.

BTW, I have my contacts grouped together, and then each group has a specific ring tone. If I go into contact ringtones, and tap on a group and say play sound, it plays perfectly. Anybody hear of a similar/same problem? Thank you very much.
    do you know if callerID is available or is it unknown caller when the Treo crashed? goto the Treo menu in lwav and let the phone app handle the unknown callers and if it that works. also make sure you dont have other apps that conflict with lwav such as other ringtone or callerID filter apps.
    If you have buzzOff try disabling it and try again.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca