1.    #1  
    My friend works for Palm and gave me this picture. It looks really nice. He already gave me the bluetooth drivers for the Treo 600 and it works great.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Tpinfo4,

By posting something like this which is an obvious doctored photo, your credibility, in this thread and the other thread about having bluetooth drivers that work, (http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=50803)which has caused a big stir, becomes greatly diminished. The number of posts dont help you either.

Take some advise, knock it off.
    Last edited by RobM; 06/12/2004 at 08:37 PM.
    If you zoom in on the top corner of the pic, you can even see the unusual pixellation grouping where the antenna has been erased. Some people have waayyyyy too much time on their hands. Plus if there is a 610, who cares?
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Please dear lord not again with this nonsense.
    i just love that 610, 660, and bt on SD card from tpinfo4. whatever those pictures he posted saying he got from palmone internal, those pictures have been around for few months already.

nice work tpinfo4. you are da man. keep up the good work, and post more. btw, i heard from palmone internal sr. mgmt saying they already have a Treo700 Prototype. It has 3M cam with real zoom, flash light for the cam, and the size is 1/4 smaller than Treo600, and of course, all the goodies you mentioned in 610 and 660. PLUS, what the coolest thing is, it has a bulti-in chip which BMW or Benz can program the phone and use it as the remote key entry, AND, use the fingerprint to active the phone!!!!!

I love it; saw it, and used it for few mins. I will share the picture as soon as I get an ok from the sr. mgmt.
    Actually, this is the new Treo 6xx. A previous rumor noted the addition of answer and end buttons, but obviously, P1 has found a better way. The illustration suggests that the phone will answer automatically when you pick up a call, and disconnect when you hang up. Now why didn't someone think of this before???
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama
    Actually, this is the new Treo 6xx. A previous rumor noted the addition of answer and end buttons, but obviously, P1 has found a better way. The illustration suggests that the phone will answer automatically when you pick up a call, and disconnect when you hang up. Now why didn't someone think of this before???

Nice work, I would like 2 please. One for me and one for the other person on the other end of that dixie cup and a string of a phone...
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    No No No here are the first pictures of the new treo 610!!!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....