1.    #1  
    I have been using the Treo600 for a while now and I had a Treo300 before that, but somthing I have never figured out how to do is set it to give me a tone or somthing when a call is droped! Maybe I just haven't found the right menu or maybe there is a great little app that will fix my problem but I hate talking for several minutes only to find that the call was droped long ago and I didn't even know!!!

Mobile_Bob
    Even though I've been in exactly this situation (talking to a dead line), it never occurred to me to think of a solution like this. Now I feel stupid, possibly appropriately. Could a program like Butler incorporate this as a feature?
    i have done that many times talking to myself lol this would be a great app and it could also have a tone for when the call is connected as well
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Most of the time, my T600 does beep (more like a "boink" really) when a call is dropped and gives an error message. But I noticed when I was experiencing dropped calls on the phones I was using with "Network Search" issues, more often than not there was no sound or error message when a call was lost or did not go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoLuvr
    Most of the time, my T600 does beep (more like a "boink" really) when a call is dropped and gives an error message. But I noticed when I was experiencing dropped calls on the phones I was using with "Network Search" issues, more often than not there was no sound or error message when a call was lost or did not go through.
    Newest Lightwav 2.3 beta you can assign and wav/mp3/ogg/wma files as a disconnect sound. when you disconnect lightwav will play the sound you assigned to it.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  6.    #6  
    Is there a way to get that beta?? I have the full version of Lightwav 2.2...

Mobile_Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by mobile_bob
    Is there a way to get that beta?? I have the full version of Lightwav 2.2...

Mobile_Bob
    send email to support@toysoft.ca you must be a registered lwav user to get the beta.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    In the treo preferences there's a way to turn on and off system sounds. I turned it off cause I didn't want my phone clicking every time I touched the screen. The problem is that by turning that off it also turns off the sound that or beep that plays when it drops the call. So unless someone comes up with an app your stuck with one thing that won't work the way you want it.