Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    After performing a hard reset to install the new FW I noticed that all my contacts are gone. I tried hotsyncing but they won"t sync. Are they stored somewhere on my pc or is there a way to move them from Outlook to the handheld?
    Chapura PocketMirror is a software package that should have come with your T600 that is designed to synch Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Notes, etc. (but NOT mail ) with a Palm device. I've been using it since November with no issues, through two firmware upgrades, from an upgrade from Outlook 2002 to 2003, etc.
    yeah, my contacts are gone too after the upgrade. I figured I would try to recoup them this weekend.

You aren't the only one I guess.

-WC-
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied
    After performing a hard reset to install the new FW I noticed that all my contacts are gone. I tried hotsyncing but they won"t sync. Are they stored somewhere on my pc or is there a way to move them from Outlook to the handheld?
    This happened to me too..

Once you start adding contacts you need to SYNC it back to the main Outlook database... Then if you do a hard reset syncing bact to the main PC will get you back on track again...

But.. I have not done it yet.. I have only have my babby for 4 days now...
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied
    performing a hard reset on any treo will remove your contacts - it basically will setup the treo as if it was brand new, out the box.

is the problem that after the firmware update and the restore, your contact were missing??? did it perform a restore after the update?

you contacts should be under your handspring folder on your pc.

also, i would recommended using backupman for future updates.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Thanks everyone. So they should be stored in the Handspring folder, correct?
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Do you know what the file name should be for the contact info? Is it in a .pdb format for .prc? I looked in the Handspring folder and found "backup" which I thought might be it. Within the backup up folder were several files but I'm not sure which one (or ONes) are my contacts.