1.    #1  
    I have a Cingular T600, love it.

I would love it a little more if I could come home from work and somehow automatically have the cell calls forward to my home or business line by just cradling the treo or plugging it into a charger.

Anyone have some call fowarding setup working for you?

Thanks-
    -WC-
    that would be cool
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Desn't Cingular already offer this. Although it is not compatible with the Treo. They call it Fast Forward and it is $2.99 per month.

No other provider has it, that I know of.
  4.    #4  
    yeah, I've heard of the fast forward thing. Thought maybe there was a software program that was made to do it (forward calls upon sensing the hardware connection) already.

Oh well.
    -WC-
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    CallFilter has a rule to forward calls if it detects that your phone is charging!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    doesnt the forward itself cost money? i mean i have sprint and in Phone Preferences theres a call forward option but i was under the impression there were charges associated with call forwards.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Callfilter would be the way to go... one of the rules it offers is "charging/cradle" and then you can set it to forward to any number. I've not used it because Sprint's CF is $0.10/min and I don't have a home phone to forward my calls to.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phildro
    CallFilter has a rule to forward calls if it detects that your phone is charging!

Nice hair "do"
    rob
    Using Sprint PCS. Under the Phone Preferences option in Menu, there is a "Forward All Calls to" option. You don't have that with Cingular?
  10.    #10  
    Awesome Phildro, that is what I was looking for. I figured something out there would have the functionality...

This forum rules. As does your hairdo, as mentioned above.

-WC-
    You can also do that with Plug Forward. I think I saw it at handango.com.
    or you can try Call Director

http://www.razix.com/calldirector.htm
    You might also look at the program 'Profiles'. On of the options let's you forward calls when you cradle it or at a certain time. Its freeware too! Search for it.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    doesnt the forward itself cost money? i mean i have sprint and in Phone Preferences theres a call forward option but i was under the impression there were charges associated with call forwards.
    depends on your carrier. I get 2000 minutes per month of forwarding.
    I would love to do this but Sprint spanks me with per minute charges for the privilege of forwarding calls. I was using FastForward (now called "Call Director" by Razix) on my SprintPCS Treo600 for some time until I saw my monthly bill and nearly passed out.

*IF* Cingular gives you unlimited call forwarding for no extra monthly charges or per minute fees, then you're home free with any of the applications mentioned above.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I second the vote for profiles. It not only can forward your calls when plugged in, but it can also control screen brightness, sound, keyguard, etc.. It also has triggers that can activate profiles based on time or calender events. example let's say on your calendar you have meeting in there. Profiles will silence your phone during the meeting if you have a trigger that looks for "meeting" and will activate a profile you have set up.