Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I was using beta 10 and it is official.
    You have the answer, it is a BETA !

When it is OFFICIAL, it is a "Official Release Version", which will be supported by third parties, and will be accessible via update within the program.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    You have the answer, it is a BETA !

When it is OFFICIAL, it is a "Official Release Version", which will be supported by third parties, and will be accessible via update within the program.

Why do you have to be so rude... I know it's a BETA, I was just trying to let anyone else who may be testing that NormSoft is aware that there is a problem with the beta recognizing the treo in the device list. It's a big pain to revert back to WM9 if anyone is curious. You can't just uninstall, you have to do a system restore.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Why do you have to be so rude... I know it's a BETA, I was just trying to let anyone else who may be testing that NormSoft is aware that there is a problem with the beta recognizing the treo in the device list. It's a big pain to revert back to WM9 if anyone is curious. You can't just uninstall, you have to do a system restore.
    Not trying to be rude.

My original response was 10 was not an Official Version, which is a Release Version, you said it was Official, there will always be problems, that is why it is Beta, not a Release version.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12