Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    My Snappermail is not working properly after completing the TMobile FW/SW upgrade. I get the following after performing send/fetch for email "The send or receive did not complete successfully". I viewed the log afterwards and had the following messages, "

START MANUAL: 6/11/04 12:21 12:21pm
    ACCOUNT: XXXX Email
    Authorising POP socket closed by peer Failed to authorise to POP server on account
    XXXX Email. Server replied
    Duration: 4
    END: 6/11/04 12:21 pm

Received basically the same message after doing a soft reset and trying to fetch the mail again. Seems like it would be a problem on the server side but Snapper was working fine until I performed the update. All other updates appear to be running fine (except for me having to reload my WebSphere Micro Environment Java VM for my java apps to work). Any ideas on what the problem could be? Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Just in case anyone was interested, my problem with my Snappermail is now fixed. As I sort of suspected the problem was related to the SysAdmins at my job locking me out because of some security holes that needed to be fixed before they allowed me access to my email again. I'm now back online. You never know how much you depend on having access to your email via the Treo until you are without it for a few days.