1.    #1  
    Ive got a new problem that I havent heard of before. Everytime my phone rings it switches the Alert Volume for Phone application to Off. I set the volume at maximum level "7" and then test it with a phone call. When it is supposed to be ringing it will vibrate and show caller ID as normal but no sound. If I go back to preferences the alert volume for phone is back to "Off."
    I have done several soft resets, and removed Lightwav, still same problem.

I guess my only move is to do a Hard Reset. I really wanted to avoid that so if anyone has any better ideas lemme know.
    I don't have that problem but my vibrate turns itself on...

I usually have vibrate off when sound is on but that setting doesnt keep...it changes itself to turn the vibrate on.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I have got this problem before. You can reference to
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=55654

So far I still don't know what cause this problem. But after I hard reset and re-install every apps, it doesn't happen any more.

Quote Originally Posted by FreePour
    Ive got a new problem that I havent heard of before. Everytime my phone rings it switches the Alert Volume for Phone application to Off. I set the volume at maximum level "7" and then test it with a phone call. When it is supposed to be ringing it will vibrate and show caller ID as normal but no sound. If I go back to preferences the alert volume for phone is back to "Off."
    I have done several soft resets, and removed Lightwav, still same problem.

I guess my only move is to do a Hard Reset. I really wanted to avoid that so if anyone has any better ideas lemme know.