1.    #1  
    I own a Treo 600 and a Motorola V600 I keep the V600 around solely so I can use it for long conversations with a Bluetooth headset. I find myself switching sims back and fourth and in general it seems like a waste of time and of a V600. I researched the archives and read about the Bluetreck dongle and it seems like a solution that would allow me to sell my V600 and still have use of a Bluetooth headset. What I’d like to know….

If you are using the dongle with your Treo how well does it work (I have a moto 810 headset) ? Where did you get your Bluetreck headset? I tried Mobiliti but their phone is disconnected and they don’t reply to email. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard
    Goto http://www.bluetrek.com, I am using the Bluetrek dongle BT07 and Bluetrek G2 Headset both work fine with the Treo 600, just pair them up (or your headset) and answer calls without touching your treo (and end calls).
    I live in Indonesia. Here, phone shops sell device that can copy sim card. It is cheap about US$30 including blank sim card. If you use sim card, you can just copy your sim card so you can put sim card to each phone. Hope this helps
    Do you have any idea if this would work with a Bluetooth handsfree kit?? I have the new Acura TL with Bluetooth built in. If this would work that would be great!????
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjet
    Goto http://www.bluetrek.com, I am using the Bluetrek dongle BT07 and Bluetrek G2 Headset both work fine with the Treo 600, just pair them up (or your headset) and answer calls without touching your treo (and end calls).
    How voce obtained that the BT07 idenficasse the G2, tried of everything, also with the film of the Bluetrek but it does not obtain to carry through the parity?
    Bit of a personal question, don't you think?
    I use the Jabra A210 dongle with a Moto HS850 headset - works great!
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    I too use the Jabra A210 with a Moto 850 headset, works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by andri
    I live in Indonesia. Here, phone shops sell device that can copy sim card. It is cheap about US$30 including blank sim card. If you use sim card, you can just copy your sim card so you can put sim card to each phone. Hope this helps
    Man, just knowing that a device is out there makes me cringe!
    You never lived until you almost died!
    I use the Jabra A210 and Motorola HS820, along with VoiceIt and CallFilter - what a combination!
    Ben