Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I just recieved a Treocentral Laptop Charge-and-Sync cable (USB) and the Treocentral S&C Car Adapter (USB) . . . and the first time I tried charging in the car, it killed my Treo 600. I can't get the Treo to turn on now. Both items (which are supposed to work together) are designated as Treo 600 compatible.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I previously checked the cable and it worked for S&C with my PC, and it worked for charging with 110 power using the Treocentral Wall Adapter (also T600-compatible), but the first time I tried it with the car adapter, bingo!
    This is the first time that we heard of the S&C Car Adapter "killing" a Treo. Please call me tomorrow at 800 557 6819 ext 111 to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
    the Treo 300 car charger most certainly kills the 600-that has been discussed here earlier.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Marcus . . . Thank you for your prompt support, and I look forward to receiving the replacement Treo and car charger you agreed to arrange for. I will post again here to confirm once I get the new Treo and all is operational again.

jfscars . . . thanks for the info. Maybe I was inadvertently shipped the wrong one. Marcus has agreed to replace both the Treo and the charger.