Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    This just happened today as I was replying to an email. I wanted to send a contact as an attatchment and the treo crashed. After my third attempt I sent it another way(to lenghthy for this post) but I was surprised because it was the HS mail client that crashed, not a thrid party app. Anyone have any suggestionsas to what this could be or how to solve?
    same thing happens to me without fail. what 3rd party apps/hacks you running? I have newpen, butler, keycaps... it resets right when I select the option on the menu to "insert attachment"
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I have a programs on the ram, most are on the card. ON the ram are Agendus, Crash, graffitti, Iambic mail,and I think that's about it.
    This came up on another forum.

Here's the solution:

http://mytreo.net/forum/YaBB.cgi?boa...8028;start=3#3

Cheers
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Thanks, however I could not find the files you mentioned. Any other suggestions or perhaps I overlooked something.
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    PM me your email address and I'll email it to you.
    Also, check the DL area of www.mytreo.net because we are adding it there. (Click on my signature.)
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Thanks, I think what I meant was I could not locate the files "hsah" or whatever they were called. I was able to download the tools app but unable to delete the files that the thread suggested to delete..but thanks anyway for your help!
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied
    Thanks, I think what I meant was I could not locate the files "hsah" or whatever they were called. I was able to download the tools app but unable to delete the files that the thread suggested to delete..but thanks anyway for your help!

You can also delete them via FileZ. View Preferences, then Unsaved Preferences...
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I have found Preferences and Unsaved preferences in Filez.....should I delete them?
    Download the newest version of Filez v5.21 to understand the preference thing, do not delete those two files! It will be obvious when you get the new version, you can not do it with the older version.