1.    #1  
    I tried using Takephone before, promptly messed up the many preferences in the program, and it became difficult to use.

I recently tried it again, and now I love it. It's one of my favorite programs. It works great for me and is very simple to use. The preferences can keep things very simple and fast.

One question: I was listening to voicemail and pressing dial-tone buttons to save/erase, etc. While I was on the call, I received another call and I ignored it. However, now my dial-tone buttons didn't work anymore (while still listening to voicemail) and I needed to find my way back to the built-in phone app to continue saving/erasing emails. Anyone know of a workaround on this issue?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I tried using Takephone before, promptly messed up the many preferences in the program, and it became difficult to use.

I recently tried it again, and now I love it. It's one of my favorite programs. It works great for me and is very simple to use. The preferences can keep things very simple and fast.

One question: I was listening to voicemail and pressing dial-tone buttons to save/erase, etc. While I was on the call, I received another call and I ignored it. However, now my dial-tone buttons didn't work anymore (while still listening to voicemail) and I needed to find my way back to the built-in phone app to continue saving/erasing emails. Anyone know of a workaround on this issue?
    One thing you can do - you can configure TAKEphONE so that a press & HOLD on the PHONE button will take you to that dialpad screen.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3.    #3  
    OK, that seems to work just fine. Thanks.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!