Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I need something simple to keep time. Something like what a lawyer would user. Currently I just use a note for each client, and record start and stop times. This seems a little low-tech. Wasn't there a free promotion or something for a timekeeping app for our 600s? Did I dream that?
    One that I use is Punch Time Clock. It has a free desktop program as well, but you have to download it separately I believe.
    Checkout TimeSheet: http://www.freewarepalm.com/business...bysankey.shtml

Description:
    Timesheet is a little application for anyone working in a company that is as obsessive about time reporting as my own, or for anyone who genuinely cares where their time goes to.
    Timesheet aims to track the time spent on a number of different tasks to the nearest minute, with the ability to exclude scheduled breaks, measured against a standard working week or working fortnight, all with as little recording burden on the user as possible.

Update Description:
    Many new features and improvements including:
    - Graphical reports
    - Table reports
    - Easier session editing
    - No clocking limits
    - Overtime tracking
    - And export to card.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I've settled on Punch Time Clock Pro, which seems to suit my needs fine. And there's a registration key freely available on their web site which removes the 30-day time limit. Or something. I dunno. Works fine today. Says it's registered.