Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Along with "Tubular Bells," which I mentioned in another thread, I have a section (no vocals) of a remixed version of "Crawling" by Linkin Park which I like a lot.
    The harmonica intro of "Sara" by Bob Dylan is great (for my daughter Sara, of course).
    Depending on the day.....

Jungle Love -- Morris Day and the Time
    Dragula -- Rob Zombie
    Theme from Hawaii Five-0

Believe me, any of these will get your attention!
    "That's right Ice-man, I am dangerous"
    i may the purchase and i already love it. i haven't put my treo down in the last 2 hours. my wife is giving me that "sleep on the couch" look. maybe if i setup our favorite song as her ringtone she'll let it go.

let's try.........Tony Toni Tone "Just Me And You"

btw - i have my default ringtone set to "Computer Love" by Zapp & Roger
    (as you can see, i'm into old school)
  5.    #25  
    what i don't get is - since most people answer their phones within the first 10 seconds of the phone ringing, if not less, what is the point of having mp3s greater than 500KB if not 1 MB? Personally, as soon as i hear the ring tone, i press one of the side buttons to stop it from ringing and annoying people around me and then check who is calling. from the posts here, it makes it seem that you guys let the phone play the mp3 for a while before answering. why?
    with me, I HAVE TO GET MY BOGGIE ON!!! the problem is that when i finally stop dancing to the song, the caller has hung up.
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    you can't find an mp3 file?
    No, no, be nice, I got it working fine. I just don't want a song for my ringtones, I wanted a ringtone like the 24 one you have. That I am not sure where to find or convert.

Anyway, if it is a big deal, obviously forget it.
    what i don't get is - since most people answer their phones within the first 10 seconds of the phone ringing, if not less, what is the point of having mp3s greater than 500KB if not 1 MB? Personally, as soon as i hear the ring tone, i press one of the side buttons to stop it from ringing and annoying people around me and then check who is calling. from the posts here, it makes it seem that you guys let the phone play the mp3 for a while before answering. why?
    For some people, like me, my phone is my mp3 player. I listen to it all the time. I can edit the mp3s to be 10 seconds, but I don't feel like it. I just add my favorite MP3s to my ringtone directory - and with PTunes, I can listen to music from any directory.
    PLUS, I like to show off - I got my volume at maximum so that when my phone rings, I get my BOOGIE on too
    Gigolo- R. Kelly and Nick Cannon
    Hey Ladies- Beastie Boys
    Mo Money, Mo Problems- Notorious BIG
    Frontin'- Pharell Williams
    Big Bottoms- Spinal Tap

...and only when I'm in Vermont, to annoy my granola-crunching friends

I have a scream speech (scream part)- Howard Dean
    Drop Kick Murphys - Dirty Water (default)
    DKM - Walkaway (my girl's)
    Godfather theme for my family
    Raw hide for my frat bro's
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    That is an awsome advitar!

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I have the Magnum PI Theme as my ringer on Lightwav. It sounds awesome.
    The mp3s I use are pretty much 5 seconds or so of music which repeat over and over again for maybe 20 seconds. Also, not everyone has their Treo attached to their bodies at all times. Sometimes some of us actually have to walk across a room to pick the phone up off a table, desk, etc. during which we'll hear the ringer for a longer period of time...
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff NYC
    No, no, be nice, I got it working fine. I just don't want a song for my ringtones, I wanted a ringtone like the 24 one you have. That I am not sure where to find or convert.

Anyway, if it is a big deal, obviously forget it.
    google.com. that's how i found it.
    I really enjoy my godzilla scream, also my tarzan yell
    good place to get MP# ringtones and cover ups www.wavcentral.com
    Quote Originally Posted by kengeroo
    good place to get MP# ringtones and cover ups www.wavcentral.com
    how do you download them from wavcentral?
    I now have "That's the Way it Is" by Bruce Hornsby...strong piano, sounds very good through the speaker. Back to the Future...i'll have to try that one next.
    when I try to download an mp3 from wavcentral the download box askes me if I want to download a log.cgi
    wellll, that ain't working!!!
    what am I missing???
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    when I try to download an mp3 from wavcentral the download box askes me if I want to download a log.cgi
    wellll, that ain't working!!!
    what am I missing???
    to download wav, mp3 or any other files just right click on the link then select save target then select the folder where you want to save on your computer. that should do it.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast