1.    #1  
    Is there a good calendaring substitute that will provide dual time zone capability (i.e. set time zone for new are and the appointments then are corrected to that local time.)? Must be Outlook (yuk) compatible.

Thanks,

-Richard
    I don't use this feature, but DateBk5 supports mulit-timezone appointments. When you create a new appt. you can choose the timezone, or leave it at 'home'. The cool thing is that if you change your 'home' timezone, all appointments that are set to home will change as well.

check it out @ http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/datebk5.htm
    Usual Suspects Entertainment
    We make the crowd move.
    www.djnyce.com
    Indeed, Datebk5 does have Super Saiyan powers.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    datebk5 works briliantly for me. I regularly travel from the UK to europe and i've never missed an appointment thanx to this program.
    Give it a shot
    water created humans to carry it up hills
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    i'm having a little problem with this. my home zone is eastern. when i travel to pacific and change the time on my treo, all my appointments change to 3 hrs earlier? i don't want them to change. i want my 10pm appt to be at 10pm wether on eastern or pacific time. what am i missing here?!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Quote Originally Posted by randyg
    i'm having a little problem with this. my home zone is eastern. when i travel to pacific and change the time on my treo, all my appointments change to 3 hrs earlier? i don't want them to change. i want my 10pm appt to be at 10pm wether on eastern or pacific time. what am i missing here?!
    That really makes no sense to me. Why wouldn't you want your appointments to shift their time when you move from timezone to timezone? A 10am appointment in NewYork is a 7am appointment in LA. Why would you want that 10am NY appointment to be a 10am LA appointment. If this is what you want then just use the builtin calendar program and allow your Treo to adjust its internal clock to reflect your current timezone. Is this what you want?????

BTW: I am a very happy user of DateBK5! I love its ability to automatically adjust timezones.