1.    #1  
    This think wants me to hotsync before I can connect wirelessly.. I set up hotsyne for Inbox to Go to only take the last 7 days of mail.. And on the Treo I set it up to only get UNREAD mail...

This thing is trying ot hot sync my ENTIRE OUTLOOK inbox.. WTF!!! I will never fit that.. Also I hit cancel and it just keeps going.. Pissing me off!!!

I am a self procalaimed techno geek. But.

NOTHING IS EVER INTUITIVE! I Hate software engineers! Try living in the real world and may they can design better tools!
    I feel better now...
    There is a thread on InBox 2 go elswhere...you should search for it. InBox 2 go is worthless and terribly unintuitive software. I returned it for a full refund after playing with it for 1 hour.
    I've kept Inbox 2 Go only because it will let me download Excel files all nice and formatted. Other than that, it's useless. Is there any other program that will download Excel files? I use Sprint Business Connection for my e-mail ordinarily, it's only when I get an Excel attachment that I need Inbox to Go.
    If you use latest Docs to Go it will open native Exel. I get Excel in VersaMail and open them right up in Docs 2 Go.
    I do have docs to go, but for my regular e-mail I've been using the Business Connection because I can get my e-mails "pushed". No other e-mail package will do that (at least none that I know of.) The Inbox to Go is just a convenient way to get my files into docs to go. If only Business Connection could open the Excel files, then I'd have everything!!
    I've got a question...if you are using Inbox to Go to download your email, does your desktop need to be running to do that, or does it just poll from the server?
    It pulls from the server. If you want your e-mails redierected from your desktop, then you need to leave it on.
    I have no problems with InBox To Go. I don't redirect emails. I use it mainly when I'm away from my Laptop and it gets the e-mails & attachments fine.
    Good Luch
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover