Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    VeriChat 2.15b is now available from http://www.pdaapps.com/ .

This is a major update with lots of new features and many bugfixes. More information about VeriChat 2 can be found at:

http://www.pdaapps.com/verichat/v2.html

PDAapps
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAapps

This is a major update with lots of new features and many bugfixes. More information about VeriChat 2 can be found at:

http://www.pdaapps.com/verichat/v2.html

PDAapps

Thanks...downloading now
    Sweet....file transfer !
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    awesome, thanks guys!!!
    Strange as it may sound, I like this version - seems to work far better than the older one(s).

I have a few suggestions; is anyone at PDAApps interested? Shoot me an email at chat@xsmail.com

Marc
    Tried it....

....love it!! Thanks PDAapps! Great work on 2.15b!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Sweet....file transfer !
    indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAapps
    I get a connection failed when trying to connect to the Phone Number verification server. I only get the time out when trying to install the new version. The old version (1.93) doesn't have a problem verifying my address/number. Is it just busy? or?
    Quote Originally Posted by coryburton
    I get a connection failed when trying to connect to the Phone Number verification server. I only get the time out when trying to install the new version. The old version (1.93) doesn't have a problem verifying my address/number. Is it just busy? or?
    Keep trying, I had difficulty but eventually got through. The update is nice btw!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by coryburton
    If I choose to NOT activate the SMS I was able to set up and use the app. once I was all setup I then requested the SMS feature and it allowed me to validate. All is well now.

Is this a bug?
    This is nice.
    FYI...I did notice that if I couldn't sign into a particular chat program... aim, msn, etc... and I knew everything was correct... a soft reset solved the problem.
    2 questions. First is there a way to set up the groups with in verichat, or do I need to do it at home on the pc? Second did they take make it to where I could be contacted by people not in my buddylists?
    I love this upgrade thanks!
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
    did you guys delete the old version before installing the new or installed the new overtop the old?????
    visually - it's very nice...i like seeing buddies in groups. however two important features:

1 - reading a buddy's away message BEFORE im-ing them; and

2 - receiving an im from someone NOT on your buddy list

still aren't incorporated. i hope this happens in a new release soon.
    I love the file transfer feature...can't wait to see an autoupdate. While changing the color of the background screen helps somewhat, I'd still like to see at least some small font support; or rather a larger font!
  15. drc
    I was wondering what you guys use verichat for, it it just entertainment of for business purposes. I would love to use it but I do not know many people who use IM, it might be just my group of friends.

Marc
    i use it to chat with friends and family back home. a cheaper communications method. it works great.
    There is an autoupdate. Help-->Check For New Version.

I've been beta testing 2.0 for a while and used the autoupdate option many times.
    Love the new version.

It looks great.
    it would be great if the group view either had an option to show only online contacts, had a separate box like the main list with offline contacts grouped, or at least sorted the contact list within the groups so online contacts were at the top of each group.

I would also love to be able to sign in with multiple accounts on the same service (specifically AOL/AIM)

otherwise, I love the app! Great job on the enhancements!
    Can this version be installed over an existing version or should I delete v 1.93 first?
    Also, is it a free upgrade to existing users?

TIA
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast