1. mcg
    After installing the overlay files for the Aqua skin I realized that I jumped the gun a bit and installed the dial-pad only version and not the dial-pad + favorites one. Reading the install notes I know not to simply install the + file over top of the original; however, I cannot figure out how to delete the original.

I've looked through files listed under the "delete" menu as well as the contents of the PalmCard using FileZ but I can't find any file that is obviously the overlay file.

Any help would be appreciated.
    R.
    If you don't have Filez, get a copy - it is freeware. There is a file called PhoneAQUA or something to that effect - that is the file you need to delete.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcg
    After installing the overlay files for the Aqua skin I realized that I jumped the gun a bit and installed the dial-pad only version and not the dial-pad + favorites one. Reading the install notes I know not to simply install the + file over top of the original; however, I cannot figure out how to delete the original.

I've looked through files listed under the "delete" menu as well as the contents of the PalmCard using FileZ but I can't find any file that is obviously the overlay file.

Any help would be appreciated.
    R.
    Have a look at the following thread:

http://mytreo.net/forum/YaBB.cgi?boa...5936;start=2#2
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone