1.    #1  
    I have ben trying to move a songlist to my SD card for the last 3 hours. I open up the install tool and place the songs I want to transfer into there and then I sync and I get nothing. I went outside and played around for 15 minutes or so and I come back in and it is still hotsyncing the first song...
    Do Ineed to go out and buy an SD reader or is one of my settings wrong?
    Thanks,
    TJ
    Depending on the size of songs Mp3 files can take a really long time to hot sync.

Getting a card reader is definetly the way to go. It's so much faster. There really is no comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingzing
    I have ben trying to move a songlist to my SD card for the last 3 hours. I open up the install tool and place the songs I want to transfer into there and then I sync and I get nothing. I went outside and played around for 15 minutes or so and I come back in and it is still hotsyncing the first song...
    Do Ineed to go out and buy an SD reader or is one of my settings wrong?
    Thanks,
    TJ
    The install will only move .prc and .pdb extensions. You would need a card reader to move them to the card. Or use Softick's Card Export.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Card Export is the way to go, wait for the new version which doesn't require a PC driver to be installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    The install will only move .prc and .pdb extensions. You would need a card reader to move them to the card. Or use Softick's Card Export.
    Actually, that's not true at all.

When dragging Mp3 or Wav files into the install tool it automatically selects the SD card as the target for installation.

It DOES work, it just takes longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Actually, that's not true at all.

When dragging Mp3 or Wav files into the install tool it automatically selects the SD card as the target for installation.

It DOES work, it just takes longer.
    I stand corrected. But Green, ya gotta admit....exporting is much faster...don'cha agree?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    No doubt about it.