Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1.    #1  
    I found these cards for under $100. Anybody use one with a Treo 600? Any issues?

    Thanks
    Dennis G. Esler
  2. gacajun's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    #2  
    I have one and it is working just fine...no probs.
  3. #3  
    Where did you find them for under $100?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Where did you find them for under $100?
    Dont ya just hate that? Come here, tease, and run! If people cant provide ALL the information, why provide any at all?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  5. #5  
    I also got a 512MB sandisk for under $100. I got mine from the newegg.com offer. It was $99 and with a rebate it came out to be $74 shipped. Good deal and so far I'm happy with it. It does its job and thats all that really matters
  6. amell's Avatar
    Posts
    205 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    #6  
    Maybe I am paranoid, but I have been burned too many times by SanDisk cards - use them in a digital camera, but I wouldn't let one within 10 feet of any Palm device I own (I have a T600, and before used TT3 and others). I have found Panasonic cards to be the fastest and most reliable, although not cheap - I am waiting for their 1 GB!
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by amell
    Maybe I am paranoid, but I have been burned too many times by SanDisk cards - use them in a digital camera, but I wouldn't let one within 10 feet of any Palm device I own (I have a T600, and before used TT3 and others). I have found Panasonic cards to be the fastest and most reliable, although not cheap - I am waiting for their 1 GB!
    Amell, I'm with you. They could be selling 1GB SanDisk cards for $0.50 and I still wouldnt buy them. Currently I am using Lexar 32x high speed in my T|3 and T|600 and I am very satsfied with the performance of both cards in each device.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  8. #8  
    I've always used SanDisk cards and never had any trouble.

    Started with a 64 MB card and have since moved to a 256 MB card with my Treo 600. Both are SanDisk.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmit
    I also got a 512MB sandisk for under $100. I got mine from the newegg.com offer. It was $99 and with a rebate it came out to be $74 shipped. Good deal and so far I'm happy with it. It does its job and thats all that really matters
    Where did you get the rebate coupon?

    newegg.com has a 512MB Ultra II for $140. If I could find a rebate for $25 that would make a very attractive price point.

    ...David
  10. #10  
    I use a Sandisk 256 MB in my Treo (I upgraded from a Sandisk 128MB) and I also use Sandisk and Sandisk Ultra CF cards in my digital camara. I have never had a problem of any kind. I think they are a very reputable company.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
  11. #11  
    I believe they had the rebate up a week or two ago but if you check the SD forum on TC you will see the PDF rebate form. It may be expired now but I'm not 100% sure.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Where did you find them for under $100?
    Sorry. Take a look at Buy.com.Here's the link:

    http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...2&loc=101&sp=1
    Dennis G. Esler
  13. #13  
    Panasonic is the way to go.
  14. #14  
    saw one in CompUSA last week. it was 99 after MIR.
  15. #15  
    got ripped off hardcore at radioshack. bought a sandisk 128MB card for $120 CDN. i feel violated :P
  16. #16  
    Just replaced my SanDisk 128mb with a 512mb and I'm loving it. No problems at all, pretty good for $74.
  17. #17  
    Wish I had purchased the 512 SanDisk last week. Now the rebate has expired. Anyone know where I might be able to find a new $25 rebate for NewEgg on these SanDisk SD cards?
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    got ripped off hardcore at radioshack. bought a sandisk 128MB card for $120 CDN. i feel violated :P
    Check TigerDirect.com for the Ultra II Sandisk card, I got a 512MB card for $213 (CDN), free shipping. Best deal I could find.

Posting Permissions