Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dpwaters
    Aaron C, I was going to do the same but figured that Woof spends his/her time responding to everyone's thread as he/she did this one
    Just to save you some typing it's he.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    okay
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C
    Wow,
    4 posts to complain about reading the manual and wasting our time.
    Actually just working on my post count. This is a fun way to do it. Get all the thin skins worked up and cranky. Like I really give a sh!t about your time. Youre the one wasting it, not me. Need to change the title of this thread to "please come b!tch at Woof about his posting". Sheesh
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    so Woof is the appointed discussion monitor I see......belittling people for not using this (or it it HIS) forum properly.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Look who needs a life. Wasted time reading all my posts. Since your so good at searching, why not search for RTFM (thats read the f*cking manual for you newbies) and see how many people besides me have said that in response to a question. Then please tell them all to 'shut up and go away'. And maybe it's you who needs to lighten up a bit.
    Well, most people who say RTFM say just that and go away. You feel the need to say it mulitple times.
    In any case, I see where your screen name came from. I now have a very clear mental picture to go along with your name... Anyone else see a shaved shi tzu whining and shaking here or is it just me?
    I could say the same to you. If you dont like what I have to say dont respond.
    oh don't worry he'll respond...it's not like he has anything else to do
    What ***** buys a $600 dollar technical device and doesn't make sure there is a manual, so it's possible to figure out how to work it?

What ***** also assumes that a $600 technical device doesnt come with a manual and there is no need to point out they didnt get one?

All phones and or pda's come with a manual. If youre too stupid to notice you didnt get one or too stupid to ask for one when you did notice you probably shouldnt have the device.

Ok kiddies, flame away.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    see I told you he has nothing else to do
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    so Woof is the appointed discussion monitor I see......belittling people for not using this (or it it HIS) forum properly.

Ya I'd like to see the quote where I said this was my forum, please. Or where I said the proper way to use it.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Touche' heberman.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Actually just working on my post count. This is a fun way to do it. Get all the thin skins worked up and cranky. Like I really give a sh!t about your time. Youre the one wasting it, not me. Need to change the title of this thread to "please come b!tch at Woof about his posting". Sheesh

The thread has been created in the "treo general chat" forum. Lets all go enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C
    Well, most people who say RTFM say just that and go away. You feel the need to say it mulitple times.
    In any case, I see where your screen name came from. I now have a very clear mental picture to go along with your name... Anyone else see a shaved shi tzu whining and shaking here or is it just me?
    Two points. Where is it stated that I have limits as to what I can say or how many times?

2. Resorting to making infantile comments just exposes your level of immaturity for everyone to see. Just having some fun here in a discussion and someone has to break out the personal attacks.
    — Ed Howdershelt
  14.    #34  
    What ***** buys a $600 dollar technical device and doesn't make sure there is a manual, so it's possible to figure out how to work it?

What ***** also assumes that a $600 technical device doesnt come with a manual and there is no need to point out they didnt get one?

All phones and or pda's come with a manual. If youre too stupid to notice you didnt get one or too stupid to ask for one when you did notice you probably shouldnt have the device.

What don't you understand? This is a forum where people are here to help, if you don't want to help, then why bother posting? I bought my phone used from someone over the forums. It only came with a phone and a charger, but I saved $200 (compared to the $600 value, you mention) that I could ve spent buying it brand new. My choice to do so and well worth the $200 in my pocket. I would rather have the $200 in my pocket than to have a manual. Some people can be so ignorant.
    Last edited by Jbroad572; 06/08/2004 at 04:38 PM.

Ok kiddies, flame away.
    Woof, how many times do I have to tell you to play nice with the other children? And on that note.....com'er!

If the phone was "NEW" he would have gotten a manual; its included in the box. His was probably a refurb, hence, NFMTR. He said when he bought the phone he didnt get a manual; brand new phone...right out the box...no manual...Woof, pay attention dammyt, your slippin' on me!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbroad572
    What don't you understand? This is a forum where people are here to help, if you don't want to help, then why bother posting? I bought my phone used from someone over the forums. It only came with a phone and a charger, but I saved $200 (compared to the $600 value, you mention) that I could ve spent buying it brand new. My choice to do so and well worth the $200 in my pocket. I would rather have the $200 in my pocket than to have a manual. Some people can be so ignorant.
    I enjoyed the unedited version so much more.

I refer you to an earlier post.

Ah, well that makes sense. Had you perhaps specified in your initial post that you got no manual... You then wouldn't have even had to say it was a stupid question.
    Maybe like this. " Hey all, I got a treo but no manual and I need help. How do I ....?"
    Youre the one who started the thread "stupid question", not me.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Woof, how many times do I have to tell you to play nice with the other children? And on that note.....com'er!

If the phone was "NEW" he would have gotten a manual; its included in the box. His was probably a refurb, hence, NFMTR. He said when he bought the phone he didnt get a manual; brand new phone...right out the box...no manual...Woof, pay attention dammyt, your slippin' on me!

Sorry Mom.

Actually the above post was the first mention the phone was used. Now I am supposed to read minds too?

Thanks for your comments in my thread. Nice to see it was closed before it got out of hand.
    — Ed Howdershelt
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12