1.    #1  
    I woke up at 10:00 A.M. CST and it is now 11:44 A.M. I first woke up and received a call it lasted maybe 10 minutes. I played around with Zlauncher for a good 15 minutes, went downstairs, talked for another 10 minutes and played around with Takephone for maybe 10-15 minutes. While I'm playing with takephone I'm watching my battery % drop from 89% to 87% where it is currently. I've always wondered if my battery is acting funny or not since, the percentages drop down like every other minute . Is there anything I can use to test my battery?
    I have noticed a decrease in battery life since the update. I let the battery run down to nothing a few weeks ago. Strange the battery drained quickly until about 55% then it seemed like forever to get it from 55% to 3%. I even turned super utility to never shut off and keep pockettunes running (while muted) and had the camera going. I wonder if it is not a glitch in the battery gauge not the battery itself.
    There have been threads about this before, probably all lost in the crash... I believe that the software that monitors battery percentage eventually loses synch with the actual charge and I dont know if there is any way to re-synch this, I doubt it is your battery which has failed, and that you will still get the 6 hours or so out of one charge, but it just means you cannot rely on the % so much.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by scudder
    There have been threads about this before, probably all lost in the crash... I believe that the software that monitors battery percentage eventually loses synch with the actual charge and I dont know if there is any way to re-synch this, I doubt it is your battery which has failed, and that you will still get the 6 hours or so out of one charge, but it just means you cannot rely on the % so much.
    I had this problem before the update as well.
    how many hours does one typically get from use of treo 600 on sprint.
    use-minimal (light usage)
    use-avg (some calls, some data)
    use-heavy (downloading, surfing, calling)
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Search the palmOne site for "in cradle reset" instructions, that's supposed to reset the battery / monitor sync.
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)
    The battery reset can be found at:

PalmOne Support Link