1.    #1  
    I remember before the board went down there were pics of the brown form fitting case. I just ordered this case and am wondering how it will look in person. I was walking in the store today and realized how nice the phone is and am no longer sure if I want to cover the phone up with the brown case. The only other consideration is the Krussel c3c (I think) which is clear on the front of the phone. I think with the place I ordered from I have 30 days to send back, so I will check it out, post pics if wanted and then make a decision. In the meantime, does anyone have any pics they can share with either case?
    How do you like the brown to anyone who has it.
    I use the brown Covertec case..I'd take a picture, but the phone is in the case!! It has worked well for me and I like having the plastic over the keyboard as well as the screen. The only thing I cannot access is the hard reset button with the case on. Otherwise it has worked well for my needs.
    If you do a search for "Covertec", I posted a bunch of pics some time ago when I first got mine. I'd post the link but I'm traveling and using the mobile forum. Makes it a bit hard to do. It was back sometime in Dec I think.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    If you do a search for "Covertec", I posted a bunch of pics some time ago when I first got mine. I'd post the link but I'm traveling and using the mobile forum. Makes it a bit hard to do. It was back sometime in Dec I think.
    Yea, I think it was your post I was trying to find again, but I can't find it even after a search.
    You can find pictures of all of the cases here http://www.daze.net/treo600/covertec_cases/
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalVisor
    You can find pictures of all of the cases here http://www.daze.net/treo600/covertec_cases/
    Thank you
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone