1.    #1  
    Anyone gotten Text Complete to work since the upgrade? Everytime Text Complete presents me with a list of words my Treo 600 crashes. ##ERR reveals:

A reset was caused... while running "Text Comp": Window68k.c, Line:92, No shadow window found
  2.    #2  
    Hmm. Closer inspection / testing reveals that maybe it's not Text Complete that is the problem. The app (which used to have major issues) seems to be working fine in all of my applications - except Chatter (my test app - for the previous post - was Chatter). But by expanding my testing to the other text based apps on my Treo I've determined that the program looks like it's working fine.

Dunc
    So... you'd recommend this? I'm dying for something to do this sort of thing that works well with the Treo600.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    You have to try textPlus 5.5 it just got updated for the treo 600 its amazing! It will cut your typing time in half. I downloaded it from palmgear.
    Just downloaded TextComplete, and that's working great so far... but I'm intrigued by TextPlus. Is it obtrusive (the screen shots looks like it takes up half the screen)? I do like the "phrase" suggestion as well as the words.
    I've been using TextPlus since my Treo 270. I love it. You can set the size, and how many options you are given at what stage of your typing. You owe it to yourself to look at it.