1.    #1  
    Just curious... what's this week's excuse?

Make me feel real confident to dish out $60 bucks if beta testing is that bad. I work in software development, and usually when SIT testing and then UAT, and then limited public testing goes this far beyond schedule... you've got problems.
    Love The Title!!!
    Check again tomorrow :-) Almost feels like Christmas.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    The public beta should bT
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G
    That should say that the public beta should be released today, June 8, according to what I have read. Apparently TC has some difficulties with messages entered from Treos though.
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G
    The much postponed, and anticipated, beta release is scheduled for June 8 - we know. The confusion, I believe, stems from timezones. As Snapperfish is in New Zealand they've only got 2 more hours of June 8 left. Unless of course the release announcement was for a different timezone. But then they've never released when they said they were going to so... Who knows, wait and see.

Dunc
    I just downloaded and set up my mailblocks account and it's seeing the tracker folders so I'm thrilled as can be.

Next thing I need to figure out is how to send with tracker addresses.
    As New Zealanders invented all things great - nuclear physics, the stamp vending machine, the Hamilton jet, the All Blacks, the tranquilliser gun, McLaren F1, the disposable syringe, Lord of the Rings and plastic surgery (huh?), I'm prepared to cut the guys 'n' gals at Snapper a break - after all, they did invent the best Palm email app ever
    www.gsmworld.com
    Yup... I've got the beta installed here too. I'm watching the mail come over.

http://www.snappermail.com/wireless/email/imap.cfm
    Last edited by jaytee; 06/08/2004 at 07:57 AM.
    Can any of you move emails to the SD card? Mymail storage screen doesn't look like the one on their website.

thanks
    Well I stand corrected it's finally here! I have it installed now, but I am not really understanding how it's working... It automatically created some of my IMAP user account's folders - but it didn't sync any of the messages in them (even though there are brand new messages in there - which are reflected both on my laptop and in Chatter). It also took the liberty of taking about 50 messages out of my SPAM folder (which was not created on the Treo) and dumped them into my Inbin.

Dunc
    Got to love the attachments (Chatter's biggest downfall), but it would be nice if when you selected attach from pictures if it would merge both the internal pictures and the pictures on the SD card. The only pictures that I have internally on my Treo are those that I snap on the rare occasion after a reset when I fail to pop the SD card in and out.

Dunc
    As a happy Versamail user (because of IMAP), i'm really liking the few minutes i've used Snapper here.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleen
    I just downloaded and set up my mailblocks account and it's seeing the tracker folders so I'm thrilled as can be.

Next thing I need to figure out is how to send with tracker addresses.
    woah, at least I know I am not the only one who loves my mailblocks.com account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc
    Well I stand corrected it's finally here! I have it installed now, but I am not really understanding how it's working... It automatically created some of my IMAP user account's folders - but it didn't sync any of the messages in them (even though there are brand new messages in there - which are reflected both on my laptop and in Chatter). It also took the liberty of taking about 50 messages out of my SPAM folder (which was not created on the Treo) and dumped them into my Inbin.

Dunc
    It automatically created INBOX. I then manually went in and created the other imap boxes I have (with a little help from the 'browse' feature) All mail seemed to end up in the right place.

I then did a massive reorganization on the IMAP server and tried resyncing. I wasn't sure if it was right (300+ messages) so I recreated it on SM again. Everything seems hunky-dory now.