Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    jayzee-
    Where do you find the revision level?
    I keep my Treo facing in. It gets its own pocket. The Martin Fields Overlay Plus screen protectors show less glare than a naked Treo screen in full sunlight and less glare than G2s. My i-Vol has no clip and has a pretty slim form factor. I like being able to use the camera without opening or folding anything. The thickness of the Vaja i-Vol around the camera is just right - no vignetting and I don't fingerprint the lens as much as when I didn't have my Treo in a case.

Works for me ,
    EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    Me, too. Clipless ivolution + javo screen protector (same as boxwave). The ivolution adds a little bit of bulk to the Treo, but I think it actually feels better in my hand now.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee
    Mine is revision C
    By the way, you're not really Jayzee are you? If you are, my wife and I sorta met you after the U.S. Open Women's Finals (Venus versus Serena) in September of 2001 (yes, the weekend before the tragedy). We were hanging out at the VIP exit after the match with some other notables and my wife recognized you. She thinks you're pretty cool.

And listen to me, here I am talking as if you're the REAL Jayzee. Gullible as a French nun. :-)
    Boxwave screen protector and egrips since November. No regrets. This is the best way to go for me.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoo
    By the way, you're not really Jayzee are you? If you are, my wife and I sorta met you after the U.S. Open Women's Finals (Venus versus Serena) in September of 2001 (yes, the weekend before the tragedy). We were hanging out at the VIP exit after the match with some other notables and my wife recognized you. She thinks you're pretty cool.

And listen to me, here I am talking as if you're the REAL Jayzee. Gullible as a French nun. :-)
    And if by some slim chance you really are Jayzee, please feel free to e-mail me. My wife would get a real kick out of that. It would be an honor to both of us. You can reach me at w*a*l*t*e*r AT t*r*i*p*2*3* dot com. Take out all the asterisks, change the "AT" to an "@", the "dot com" to ".com" and it should get through. Damn those spammers!
    I should think that the real Jayzee would not post here with his real name. I sure didn't want people knowing who I was when I first registered here. But with my poll numbers low these days, I've been feeling a bit lonely. So, I don't mind telling you that I'm actually George W. Bush and if you'd like to send a PM of encouragement, I'd appreciate it.

"Scott"
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I must come clean too. I'm really Bill Clinton. (jlczl is really complicated code) Can't get into it. Just keep it between us.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    In my left pant pocket with only the Boxwave screen protector.
    that reminds me, i have a brando around here that I need to install.

since I got the treo 600 (and its two replacements), it has been caried in my pocket with a cheapo screen protector.

it is usually in the pocket with a small thin wallet (carries a couple of bills and the metro card).

rarely has the sd card poped out.

I have lost one of the plugs (the one on the antena).

i have 2 little nicks, where paint is came off.

the tape that holds the imei number is curling up slightly, but currently there is no danger of it peeling all off.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    No, No, No kevp913. Your doing it all wrong. It should be in your front "right" pocket...

I go totally nude. (er, the Treo that is). Front right pocket, no case, no screen protector..and keep it in vibrate mode (just kinda kidding about that last one).

No issues, scratches, etc since November 2003.
    Boxwave screen protector, Egrips.

80% time in Treo-branded side case. Am I the only one who likes this lightweight, simple, no-frills case?
    parenthetical guy
    Quote Originally Posted by j$hort
    No, No, No kevp913. Your doing it all wrong. It should be in your front "right" pocket...
    What?!!

That is soooo WRONG!!

If you would kindly read this thread with the careful respect it deserves, you would be enlightened to the fact that the T6 should live in the front LEFT pants pocket!!
  14.    #74  
    Based on everyone's comments: Got my boxwave screen protector- seems fine, if overpriced.

Got my egrips (wide sides) - good, but I'm thinking I should have gotten the wrapback, as it was primarly to give me better grip while holding it, and most of my hand pressure tends to be on the "corners" where my version of the egrips are not there.

Also got a retractable sync/charger (boxwave) and stylus/pen (treocentral store). I'm all set!
    -------------------------------------------------
    Long time Palmer: Original Palm Pilot > Pilot III > Pilot V > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 755p > Pre
    revision number can be found from the phone app, menu, options, phone info. No I am not the rapper Jayzee.
    i keep mine in my right my right pocket screen facing towards my leg no screen protecor
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    PalmOne screen protector only, right front pocket (never anything that might scratch in there), antenna down. Putting it in with the antenna down means you don't have to flip it over each time you put it in your pocket and take it out, which means two less opportunities to drop it.
    Front pocket with screen protector and the default case (cus I don't have the money for anything else..)
    -- Go Illini!
    I have an I-Volution case, but every once in a while a go barebones...front pocket with screen protector.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    thegasguru,
    This is going to get into a LEFT vs. RIGHT debate. As a righty, I tend to do most of my thumbing with my right hand, just seems natural to reach down, pluck up the 600 and continue 1 handed. Of course there is no right answer. I do like the post about the treo stored in pocket antenna down..and am going to try that for a bit.

Here's my config.
    Right Front pocket=licence, atm card, visa in a smaill clear plastic sleeve, US bills (seldom), Keycain (FOB) with speedpass and 4 keys
    Left Front pocket=Treo 600
    Right Rear pocket=empty
    Left Rear pocket=empty

ps. I got some new pants that have a little pocket in side the right front pocket designed to accommodate a PDA/Cellphone. I believe this particular brand only has one
    on the right side.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast