Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Covortec Leather Holster Case...there is no other way!!! ;-)
    Keep her naked..and I use NO protection...is that wrong..you have to admit she looks way better naked!
    Form ALWAYS follows function ...umm...except in this sentence...
    I use a screen protector only and have had no problems.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Slipcase that came with the Sprint Treo in the back pocket-- no problems.
    I carry it in my front pocket about 1/2 the time, the other 1/2 it's in my proclip holster. When I "go naked" it's a boxwave and egrips...looks great, and no problemssince early January.

BTW...how come this poll didn't actually use the poll feature?
    Quote Originally Posted by geezlouise14
    How are you protecting your treo 600?
    1) barebones/slimmest - screen protector and egrips
    Carried mine this way, screen facing leg, right pocket of jeans, for the past eight months.

Works fine.

But I never much care if my cell phone looks like new, just that it works like new. I'm on my second set of screen protectors, and about to put on my third set of egrips. Some paint wearing off here and there (not from the egrips, on parts of the phone that aren't covered by the egrips).

I expect my T600 will look pretty worn by the time the one year mark comes around, but I also hope there will be a new version by then, so it won't much matter to me. I give my old phones away...

Bill S
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Barebones / no screen protector....and I carry it in my shirt pocket (screen facing in.) This is how I used to carry my Palm m515 around. No problems so far.
  8.    #28  
    Ha! So you must be flat like a treo!
    -------------------------------------------------
    Long time Palmer: Original Palm Pilot > Pilot III > Pilot V > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 755p > Pre
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer
    Keep her naked..and I use NO protection...is that wrong..you have to admit she looks way better naked!
    Is that an RS6 I see? (2.7t, ecu, hsports...)
    Long time Palmer: Original Palm Pilot > Pilot III > Pilot V > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 755p > Pre
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    I carry it in my front pocket about 1/2 the time, the other 1/2 it's in my proclip holster. When I "go naked" it's a boxwave and egrips...looks great, and no problemssince early January.

BTW...how come this poll didn't actually use the poll feature?
    didn't know how, didn't want to spend time to figure it out just now...
    eGrips and Boxwave, caseless; front dockers/slacks pocket or shirt pocket; super careful about car keys and other items; so far so good!
  12.    #32  
    Left front pocket - naked Treo. Right front pocket - keys and coins. Right back pocket - wallet. Left back pocket - girlfriend's hand.
    Right front pocket, antenna down, screen facing leg, egrips, Martin Fields Overlay Plus Screen Protector (liked them better than the G2's, more sensitive). If I'm climbing/backpacking, I keep it in the Handspring case, gets sweaty in the pocket ya know. Spotless since Nov '03.
    T650 Unbranded w/Cingular
    innopocket case. max protection + boxwave cleartouch screen protector.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slem
    Left front pocket - naked Treo. Right front pocket - keys and coins. Right back pocket - wallet. Left back pocket - girlfriend's hand.
    front breast pocket - my hand
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Antenna down?? That's different.
    I guess I've got a case fetish. I alternate between an innopocket brick and the krusell case with the flap. the krusell "feels" smaller, but I think it's actually a bit thicker but thinner than the innopocket. btw, the krusell looks like the edges could start splitting soon.
    Krusell Case with A.R.M. Kit screen protector.
    barebones
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast